Industrialbags.com, Inc., offers a wide variety of poly products in addition to our other featured categories, and takes great pride in presenting Smart Tech Bags, a new ISO registered line that is exclusively manufactured in the USA. These products pass the rigorous ISO 9001:2008 production processes guaranteeing performance control and uniformity.
This technologically superior product is engineered to provide over three times the impact and twice the tensile strength of traditional low-density polyethylene bags, allowing you to feel comfortable going with a lighter gauge bag.
Smart Tech Bags are also made with 100% renewable energy from sources like wind and solar power, are fully recyclable and non toxic and yield no pre-consumer waste, making this product easier on the planet.
Our standard Smart Tech Bags line includes:
- Layflat and Gusseted Bags (medium to large sized bags in cases or on rolls)
- Pallet Covers – (clear, or black UVI)
- Bin and Gaylord Liners
- Trash Liners (LDPE clear, or black)
- Static Control Products (Transparent Pink Antistatic Bags and Tubing)
- Furniture Covers
- Mattress Bags
- Miscellaneous Items – (Ice Bags, Postal Approved Mailing Bags)
Smart Tech Bags are available as stock items, or can be custom sized to your specifications.
That makes Smart Tech Bags™ easy on the environment, too.
For every 13,000 MWh of traditional electricity eliminated from the manufacturing process, 18 million pounds of CO2 emissions are avoided. That’s the equivalent of taking 1,740 cars off the road for 1 year.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufactured using 100% renewable energy
- Proprietary formulas for performance and strength
- 100% Recyclable, 0% pre-consumer waste
Now that’s smart power.