Our bulk bags are made from woven polypropylene fabric that is FDA approved for use as a food packaging material. The fabric is treated with an ultraviolet inhibitor that helps the bags resist UV degradation from exposure to direct sunlight. The fabric is designed to retain 70% of its original strength after 1200 hours of direct sunlight exposure.
The fabric can be uncoated allowing the bag to breathe or can be coated making the bag nonbreathable. If your product has a high moisture concern a polyethylene liner may inserted into the bag to decrease the moisture vapor transfer rate to an acceptable level.
Bulk bags can be manufactured in many styles and with customizable features to best suite your bag filling station and your customer’s bag discharging station. The standard bulk bag style is the U-panel construction with a star closure discharge chute with bottom protection flap.
- Colored lifting loops to aid in product and package identity
- Color printing of your logo and product information
- U.N. Certification for bags designed to transport hazardous waste
- Liners in tube, form fitted & baffled styles
- Liners loosely inserted, sewn in and glued in place
- Colored liners
- Porthole discharge bottoms with polyethylene sheets covering porthole opening
- Slide gate discharge bottoms
- Full open discharge bottoms
- Diaper closure
- Conical top
- Conical bottom
- Sift proofing (Filler cord and/or webbing/felt)
- B-locks for quick release
- Velcro closures
- Remote discharge